Thursday, March 09, 2006

Highs and lows

I guess the exercise regime must be working. That's the only reason I can think that I would go completely hypo while eating pasta with vodka sauce. Not before, mind you, not after but during. I could not believe it. I had to check my bg because I didn't believe it. That's hard to do while your hands are shaking and you can't see straight but I got my honey to check it and the numbers don't lie: 46!

I'm attributing it to the treadmill sweatfest eight hours earlier. Great.
Delayed reactions are my favourite. And I'm trying too avoid the bad hypos because they make me eat the entire contents of the fridge and then sleep for a few hours, and that's guaranteed to pack on the pounds. Grr. I've been doing this for twenty years you'd think I'd have a handle on it by now.

No comments: