Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Once they get their hooks into you

I'm being hounded by my personal trainer. After he rang last week to tell me he needed a doctor's note before he could train me I thought I wouldn't hear from him again. Wrong. He phoned on Sunday morning and left a detailed message on the answering machine with multiple phone numbers where he could be reached and this morning he phoned before 8 am. This meant he got to speak to scary phone guy aka my darling husband, who does not like early morning or late evening calls.
It seems PT was concerned that I hadn't been to the gym for a while and wanted to "check in" with me. If he'd checked the computer he might be able to tell I'd been there 5/7 since I got back from Canada just not at times when I might run into him.
Or maybe not, this gym is more expensive than my last but they certainly don't seem to put their money into client databases or any useful software that I can see. He promises to phone me again next week to see what the doctor says about my ankle and to remind me that the special $100 off packages of 50 or 100 PT sessions doesn't expire until 9/30.
Not so much drop a few lbs more drop mega $$$.

No comments: