Sunday, March 19, 2006

oh, yes, we get "normal" illnesses too

I woke up with a full-blown nasty head cold today and consequent Bg over 300. As if I'm not feeling yucky enough already: streaming nose, runny eyes, scratchy throat and wobbly tummy. Funnily enough I last had a cold this time in 2005 but that was such a stinker it prevented me from going to the SXSW festival in Austin, Texas. Ironically, the music gods are out to get me again - I have tickets to The Pogues in NY tonight.
I will be going. I will be hanky-free by 8 pm. Mind over matter.

3 comments:

Kerri. said...

Hey Jane. I came across your blog today via a comment you left on Diabetes Mine. Nice blog you've got here!

I hope you're feeling better soon.

Mind if I add you to my blogroll?

Kerri.

Jane said...

BMG. You can add my blog if I can add yours.
BTW, guilty secret: I love the smell of crayola crayons.

Kerri. said...

No guilt in loving the scent of crayons. I would definitely buy the Yankee Candle "Morning Crayola" if it existed.